15 U.S. Code 1679c: You have the right to dispute inaccurate information in your Credit Report by contacting a Credit Bureau or Credit Bureau directly. However, neither you, nor any company for Credit Repair or Credit Repair organization has the right to remove accurate, current and verifiable information from your Credit Report. The Credit Bureau or Credit Bureau may and should eliminate negative information from your report only if it is more than 7 years old. The Bankruptcy or Bankruptcy information can be reported in a period of 10 years.
Disclaimer Of Legal Responsibility: The information contained in this site and our guides are only for educational and informative purposes. It does not constitute Legal Advice, nor does it substitute Legal Advice. People seeking Legal Advice should consult with a Legal Advisor familiar with their particular situation, since the Consumer Credit Laws vary by state.

© 2017 All Rights Reserved.